1. CityHoops Commish will assign coaches per team.
2. CityHoops commish will assign each player to appropriate position (with coaches feebacks) - Center, PF, Forward, G1, G2, G3, G4, and G5.
3. CityHoops Commissioners will draft the players and balance the teams then approved by coaches.
3a. Commissioners will do a mock draft of the players/teams and present it to the coaches.
3b. Coaches then review the mock roster to get familiar with players assigned position and category.
4. After draft is completed coaches then can make trades between coaches with commissioners approval. Trades will continue during draft day until all coaches agreed that all teams are balance and ready to start the league.
5. Champions are intact (with consideration); commissioners are allowed to move player/s from ship team to balance the league/teams if needed. Also, Champions are allowed to defend their title 3x.
OTHER LEAGUE INFO:
1. Maximum of 8 PLAYERS ONLY PER TEAM
2. Recycled TOP JERSEY ONLY is provided by league. Jersey's are distributed on first game and collected on end of season. ** If a player damaged or lost their recycle loaner jersey CityHoops will charge $80 to replace the whole set.
3. Slot is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE means whoever PAY FIRST IN FULL will get the spot. Season returners will get first priority!
4. Team fee is $720.00 or $90 per player.
*** PLAYER'S/TEAM FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTION***