Players Selection: Cityhoops League commissioners will select players from each teams to represent their teams.
1. 2 Players will start from the baseline behind the basket competing against each other for elimination/fastest time.
2. Then, Players must DRIBBLE the ball around the cones. 2a. If players skips the cone/s then player MUST start again from the beginning of the cones or will add sec/min to player's time in an event of a tie).
3. Then, do LAYUP. 3a. If the player misses the layup, the player MUST clear the ball at the key line BEFORE attempting his next layup.
4. Then, do a FREE THROW 4a. If the player misses the free throw, the player MUST grab his own rebound and shoot again until he made shot.
5. Then finally, Players will grab their ball after made free throw then race back to the other end of the court and do a 3-points shot until he makes it. Player who made the shot first will move on to the next round or will be the winner.
6. All competitors will randomly match-up and compete against each other for qualifying round. The 8-top winners will advance to the next round.
7. The 8-top winners will match-up base on their seeding (fastest time) seed 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6 , and 4 vs 5. Top 4 winners will advance to the second round.
8. The 4-top winners will match-up base on their seeding (fastest time) seed 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. Top 2 winners will advance to the final round.
9. The 2-top winners will compete on the Final round. Winner will be crowned SKILLS CHALLENGE CHAMPION for that season.